Thanks to our generous community, over 70 scholarships are being offered to our Summit County high school students this year.
To apply, start by clicking the "Sign Up" button on the right. Please use a personal email address you will check after graduation to create your account. Once your account is created follow the instructions and ensure you complete all requirements listed below by the deadline. Some scholarships may ask for additional tasks depending on the respective scholarship requirements. You can view scholarships available and their requirements by clicking here.
Please remember your username and password, as you will use this to continue any application that you have begun. Applications do not need to be completed all at once. You can save started applications and come back to your account as needed to complete applications.
You MUST submit a completed application to be considered. Incomplete applications are ineligible and will not be considered. All applications require the following to be considered complete:
- Completed scholarship application form.
- EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) from FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- College essay: The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience? Not to exceed two pages.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation, written by teachers, employers, coaches, etc.
- Copy of student transcript and test scores.
- Admission letter from your college for the 2018-2019 school year, if you have received one.
- Any additional requirements, as requested, for specific scholarships.
- Complete applications must be submitted by Sunday, February 4, 2018, 11:59 pm.
Thank you to The Summit Foundation for making the online scholarship application possible.